« Projects Home
Meet the needs of orphans who are suffering from hunger and poverty and face developmental delays because of severe malnutrition.Become An Advocate
Orphans in this country are suffering from hunger and poverty, and many face developmental delays because of severe malnutrition. Meeting physical needs for food, clothing and shelter opens doors for the Gospel in one of the most difficult-to-access populations in the world.
Provide food for hungry orphans in this country, and meet other practical needs of children by giving them school supplies, clothing and improved living facilities. Simple gifts can significantly lift their living conditions.
This unreached people group is extremely isolated from the outside world and opportunities for them to hear the Gospel are scarce.
The mountainous landscape of this area is beautiful but also has an unforgiving landscape with harsh winters and non-arable land. Recent famines and natural disasters have made farming difficult, leaving local food supplies scarce.
ONE CHILD CHALLENGE
August 19, 2013
Buy ONE backpack and OneLife will give TWO backpacks full of school sujpplies, food and clothing to 4,000 ...
Read Full Story
- Food for one child for a month = $10
- Food for one child for a year = $150
- Clothing for one orphan = $15
- Warm underwear for one orphan = $10
- Shoes for one orphan = $15
- School supplies for one orphan = $15
- Solar-powered lamp for orphanage room = $30
If total donations exceed the financial needs of this project the funds may be used for similar projects in other areas of the worldGive To This Project
Pray for the support for the suffering and severely malnourished orphans. We need many supporter’s continuous contribution and cooperation, and for the effective delivery and monitoring process.
Pray for food for hungry orphans and physical needs for clothing, medicine, school supplies and improved living conditions.
- Food: rice, flour, corn, powdered milk, corn oil, sugar, etc.
- Clothing: clothing, warm underwear, socks and shoes, etc.
- Health care: medicine, Vitamin, etc.
- Help in improving living conditions: dorm floor of room, kitchen facilities, bathroom, solar hot water system and set up the show room, etc.
- Other necessities: soap and soap powder, school supplies and sport equipments, etc.
Ask that doors continue to be opened more for us to help more and more children. Ask for them to hear the Gospel through on-going access in this extremely isolated area. Ask for people's security and obedience to His will and ask that His will be done.
⇑ Back To Top